A sweet collection of assorted musings by photographer Emily Blincoe based in Texas. All objects stored and arranged in colors and themes.
I want to write an alternative version of Romeo and Juliet where instead of being a little ponce and trying to work things out for himself, Romeo asks his smarter friends what to do about the whole thing and Benvolio and Mercutio come up with the world’s greatest plan:
Marriage of convenience between Juliet and Mercutio.
Think about it.
Juliet’s parents want her to marry into the Prince’s family. Mercutio is a good compromise between no marriage and Paris.
Mercutio probably won’t get his inheritance if he keeps being HELLA FUCKING GAY ALL OVER THE PLACE so a beard is only a benefit to him.
They would probably get along great rolling their eyes at how adorably stupid Romeo is.
Romeo and Benvolio could get a “bachelor pad” right next to Juliet and Mercutio’s house. Every night, Romeo and Mercutio high five as they hop the fence to go bang their one true love.
The second half of the play is just all of them trying to keep up the charade and being “THIS CLOSE” to getting caught all the time. But everything ends nicely because true love conquers all.
Everybody wins. Nobody dies.
what’s happening bb?
I’m moving from the only home I’ve ever known, and the physical, emotional and mental stress of the day caught up to me
*holds* Is today the moving day??
real reasons bisexual women are more likely to end up in long-term relationships with men:
- huge amounts of societal pressure to be heterosexual or at least hetero passing
- rewards, both legal and social, of heterosexual marriage
- fear of coming out as bisexual, except in anonymous self-reporting studies
- fear of accidentally flirting with straight women because of the stereotypes concerning homosexuality and predatory behaviours
- disappointment/resignation after a life full of unreciprocated crushes on straight women
- negative opinions about bisexuals making it difficult to find partners within the LGBTQ community
not a reason bisexual women are more likely to end up in long-term relationships with men:
- bisexuality isn’t a real orientation and we’re all secretly faking it
"There is your beautiful Smile again."
"Sammy …I love you so much."
"I love you too"
Submited by trickynici
Dogs with butterflies ehe he he
Dogs with butterflies oho ho ho
Dogs with butterflies aha ha ha
i have walked behind for too long
now i will lead the way